Five Product-Led Growth Pieces You Should Be Reading
The month of September has delivered an interesting assortment of Product-Led Growth focused content. The five informative pieces below have been carefully selected to get your PLG juices flowing.
1. Kyle Poyar, Partner at OpenView and Abel Riboulot, Co-founder and CEO of Corrily talk us through why pricing is one of the most powerful ways to drive growth when it comes to your product. Read about it, here: How to Price Your PLG Product
2. Wes Bush, Founder of the ProductLed blog explains what the Aha moment is and why it is so important to users’ commitment to your product. Read Wes’ piece here: How to Identify Your Product’s Aha Moment
3. Paula Becchetti, UX Writer at Chameleon takes a closer look at what Product Ops is, how it can benefit product development and why it is so important to PLG teams. Read more on it, here: What is Product Operations? A Pivotal Role For Product-Led Companies
4. Tony Granados, Senior Director of GTM Strategy & Revenue Operations at Airtable talks to Stage 2 Capital’s Mark Roberge about when and how to introduce the sales process in a PLG campaign. See the full story: How and When to Layer in Sales to PLG with Airtable’s Tony Granados
5. Accomplished Freelance Content Marketer Manish Nepal tells us why companies cannot depend on one go-to-market strategy alone and how to find your dominant growth channels. Read about it, here: Can we be purely product-led or sales-led or are we misled?
That brings this month’s Product-Led Growth round up to an end. Be sure to check in again next month for more specialized SaaS content. While you wait, explore some of our latest Whistle content.
The inbound marketing and sales strategy of any organization is an integral part of its revenue generation. While most companies settle on a comfortable mix of inbound and outbound methods, there is a lot to be said for understanding the intricacies of inbound. As a...
An effective inbound marketing strategy is the best method of ensuring organic growth and increasing sales. This method of user acquisition causes very little disruption to the user and lets a relationship develop naturally between the organization and the user based...
Keeping your finger on the pulse of your organization’s sales progress is absolutely necessary in order to measure the efficacy of your sales campaigns. This is even more important when you have an SDR Agency or SDR team attempting to boost your engagement and...